Cabbage rolls- the ultimate comfort food but they also take forever to make from scratch. Let’s face it- in today’s fast paced world there just isn’t a lot of extra time to spend in the kitchen. The only problem is that when you are following a healing diet such as the autoimmune protocol…you need to make everything from scratch aka spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
Previously I have written a post about batch cooking and really batch cooking involves the use of the freezer to make your life easier. You make extra portions of your favorite meals and then freeze them for a later date.
This recipe is easy to make because the cabbage rolls are deconstructed (no rolling involved). Oh, and they freeze beautifully so they are great for a quick weeknight meal.
So why am I telling you all about freezer cooking before I share my recipe with you…well because today is a really important day! Today is the day that I can finally share with you the new AIP Community eBook- Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP
This is my very first contribution to a cook book and I am more than just a little excited! Not only does this cook book feature some of your favorite Paleo and AIP bloggers but it also features three recipes from yours truly, one of which is exclusive and you won’t find it anywhere else (and can I just say that you are going to want this exclusive recipe for your Thanksgiving Dinner 🙂 )The recipe I am sharing with you today is my Deconstructed Cabbage Rolls and you will find this recipe in the book.
Here are some other amazing features of this cookbook:
- 123 recipes, all fully tested for compatibility with freezer storage & reheating
- 73 were created exclusively for this cookbook
- All recipes include directions for packaging, freezing, storing, and serving!
- Includes dishes for every meal of the day and special occasions
- Building blocks
- Appetizers and snack
- Soups and stews
- Main dishes
- Side dishes
- Includes recipes from some of my favorite print AIP cookbooks (He Won’t Know It’s Paleo, The Healing Kitchen, and The Paleo Approach Cookbook), all adapted to be freezer-friendly
- Last but certainly not least this book has been dedicated to our beloved friend and fellow blogger, Martine Partridge of Eat Heal Thrive
You can purchase the eBook: Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP now for $18.90 US
I hope you will love this eBook as much as I do. It is truly a beautiful book with so many nutritious and delicious recipes that are freezer friendly and perfect for people who want to eat well on the go! Comment below and tell me what your favorite recipes are from the eBook!
XO Meagen Ashley
*This recipe has been shared on the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable
To celebrate the launch of this eBook you can enter an amazing giveaway where 14 people will be randomly selected to win one of each of these awesome AIP prizes such as:
- A $250 gift certificate to fill your freezer with gourmet frozen meals from Paleo On the Go
- A Hot Logic Mini Deluxe with Pyrex and Car Adapter ($70 value) to heat your frozen meals anywhere
- Curated bundles of AIP-compliant food products from ShopAIP: The Starter Kit ($63 value); Baker’s Dream ($61 value); Snack Attack ($68 value); and Savor the Flavor ($61 value)
- A full free year subscription to Autoimmune Strong ($180 value)
- One free month of Individualized Wellness Coaching by Alissa M. Frazier ($125 value)
- Free membership to AIP Batch Cook ($67 value)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott ($35 value)
- The Phoenix Helix ebook collection by Eileen Laird ($45 value)
- The Autoimmune Healing n=1 Workbook from Biohack U ($25 value)
- Healing Eats by Kate Jay ($9 value)
- AIP Safariby Bethany Darwin ($6 value)
**Due to shipping restrictions, the prizes from Paleo On the Go, Hot Logic, and ShopAIP are only open to winners with delivery addresses within the United States. Winner of The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook will receive a signed print copy if a United States delivery address is provided, otherwise will receive a PDF copy. All other prizes are open to winners anywhere in the world, unless giveaway is otherwise prohibited by local law.
All you have to do to enter is go to this page and scroll to the bottom of the page and answer the question “Where did you hear about this eBook?” Just type in: Itsallaboutaip and you are entered to win!
Giveaway closes on October 9th, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT.